Small Batch No. 1 | Waxed Denim Apron
A DAMN GOOD APRON
I'm proud to share with you my first small batch project. Finally! It's a cross back waxed denim work apron made from the best materials I could get my hands on. I made this apron out of pure necessity, as I needed something functional, durable, and made out of denim for use in my shop. I've been using it on a daily basis, and I'm really happy with how it's beginning to show its wear. After testing it out for myself, I feel like it's made the cut, and I'm ready to share it with you all! - Jess
Say hello to the last apron you'll ever need.
Made with world famous Cone Mills 100% cotton 13.75oz selvedge denim.
I hammer all copper rivets by hand, and back them with leather washers for extra reinforcement.
Each apron is individually brush waxed with my in house wax mixture for water and dirt repellency.
PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE 01/25 TO 02/08
- 2 large waist pockets, 1 pen pocket with keychain clip
- Bottom slit for movement
- Water repellent hand brushed wax finish
- Cone Mills 13.75oz selvedge denim
- Hammered copper rivets
- Hermann Oak veg-tan leather straps
- 34" wide by 32.5" tall
- Adjustable straps are 57" in length
- Bottom slit is 10" tall
- Free custom length! Just mention how tall you want the apron to be in the notes section of your order.