Day Pack | Indigo Denim
Sturdy day pack, at your service!
- Made with 14.5oz. indigo denim from ACG
- Brush waxed using my homemade fabric wax recipe, for water/dirt repellency & highlighted character
- Sewn on a single needle sewing machine *Means a lot of work went into stitching it up!
- Bound seams, to keep the inside just as neat as the outside
- 8oz. Hermann Oak leather vegetable tanned straps in natural, or hand dyed black
- Burnished leather edges
- Leather backed, saddle copper rivets (Brass rivets are also an option!)
- Brass halter square and conway buckles
- 2 exterior pockets
Each bag starts off in its rawest form possible. (Believe me, if I could weave the fabric myself I would!) Beginning as a roll of denim/canvas, a hide of leather, a pile of hardware, and a bar of wax (also made from scratch), each bag is cut, sewn, waxed, and assembled one at a time.
Made to order. So, please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made, just for you!
This bag measures approximately 16"h x 13"w (at base) x 4"d in size. Pockets measure 8.5"w x 10"h.
*Handcrafted from scratch, all by me, Jess!