Smith's Leather Balm | 1oz. Tin
Super excited to be able to offer Smith's Leather Balm in the shop! Since being introduced to this stuff, I've added it to my making process whenever working with leather, and figured you'd enjoy being able to maintain and treat all of your leather goods too!
*Doesn't hurt that it also works as a skin moisturizing balm as you work with it, or whenever you're in a pinch! :)
- 1 oz. Handmade in Maine
- Made with 3 all natural ingredients
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy cleanup
- Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean & dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand & massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, & extend life of leather goods.