Two-Tone Bag - Olive\Indigo
Clean, sleek, everyday carry tote.
- 14.5oz indigo denim paired with 12oz olive bull denim
- Brush waxed using homemade recipe, for water/dirt repellency and highlighted character
- Triple stitched hem
- Triple chainstitch flat fell seam to connect panels
- Bound seams
- 8oz. Hermann Oak leather vegetable tanned straps, available in black (hand dyed) or natural
- Burnished leather edges
- Brass stud and leather center closure
- Leather backed, saddler copper rivets (Brass rivets are also an option!)
- D-ring for keys
- 1 interior pocket
Measures approximately: 14.5" tall, 12.5" wide at base, 4" deep. 8" x 7" pocket
*Handcrafted from scratch, all by me, Jess!
Each bag starts off in its rawest form possible. (Believe me if I could weave the denim myself I would!) Beginning as a roll of denim, a hide of leather, a pile of hardware, and a bar of wax (also made from scratch), each bag is cut, sewn, waxed, and assembled one at a time.
Made to order. So, please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made, just for you!